The Exit-Interview The Exit-Interview

Some how this was more annoying than Seth Rogan.

Shockmouths responds:

Thankyou for your support.

Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

The first flash animation I ever saw was the first Animator vs. Animation, and it is so great to see how far it has evolved. :)

Pokemon Showdown Pokemon Showdown

This is a god damn work of art.

The Burning Rage Within The Burning Rage Within

Too scared to watch past 2 seconds, just take my stars and leave.

El Dinosaurio El Dinosaurio

I didn't understand a word, but god damn it was beautiful....

Gta V Is Boring Gta V Is Boring

Jesus Christ this was eyegasmic to watch. Please for the love of god moar.

Dr. Science: Episode 2 Dr. Science: Episode 2

Haha, I really liked this, you really time all the jokes well and the animation was simplistic but nice.

themisterholliday responds:

Thank you so much! The simplicity is exactly what I'm going for so I can focus on the humor. Thank you again for your kind words.

Bob The Ninja: Sharknado! Bob The Ninja: Sharknado!

It wasn't bad, the one thing that bothered me was when you were "Quietly yelling", it really takes away from. :)

TMJBtv responds:

Haha yeah, my Mic tends to spaz out if I actually yell. Thanks for the criticism, and thanks for watchin!

Master Yoda-Gmod Murder Master Yoda-Gmod Murder

Here's the thing, no one wants to see someone who they don't care about play a game. Make something original and relevant and people might watch.

Dragon Ball Zay Dragon Ball Zay

The voice acting was what was really lacking. It is not hard to stop those popping noises, even without a pop filter if you just put the mic to the side of your mouth instead of directly in front it. Other than that, it wasn't a bad joke, it just needed to be delivered a little better. Hope this helps. :)